[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Four Layer Coil

From: 	Bert Pool[SMTP:bertpool-at-flash-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, June 18, 1997 12:09 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Four Layer Coil

[big snip]

> BTW I must have had half
> a dozen people correct me on that! I started feeling like a puppy
> that messed in the wrong spot and everyone passing by was rubbing my
> nose in it! I'm never afraid to admit when I'm wrong but some of you
> guys seem to be waiting for me to make a mistake, just so you can
> pounce on me! Geeezz.

Nah, Alfred, they're not really ganging up on you.

I've noticed the members on this list are just as quick to praise a
coiler's first tiny spark as they are to correct some perceived
mistake.  Sometimes only one person will say something, sometimes a
dozen.  Even I was surprised at the number of quick responses to your
post. One thing's for sure, it's obvious your posts are not just
being ignored out of hand!

Bert Pool
bertpool-at-flash-dot-net