[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Magnifier coil

Subject:  Re: Magnifier coil
  Date:   Sun, 15 Jun 1997 07:33:36 +0500
  From:   "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
    To:   Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

On Fri, 13 Jun 1997 22:10:00 +0200 (SAT) Richard
<esmit-at-ilink.nis.za> wrote;

> Hi there,
>
> I have found 4 microwave oven transformers that gives 640 watts for on.
> So three transformers. Their total watts is equel to 1920 watts.

Gee I didn't know they came so small! Every microwave transformer
I've ever found was 1 killowatt and up.

> Can anyone give me information how to build my magnifier coil.
> Does anyone know Bert Pool's email address. Incase someone does please
> send it to me.

Richard, your barking up the right tree! Bert Pool and Richard Hull
are probably the most knowledgable people on the list when it comes
to magnifiers! Bert Pool's e-mail address is bertpool-at-flash-dot-net

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/