[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Get Your Variable Parallel Gap Plans

Subject:  Get Your Variable Parallel Gap Plans
  Date:   Mon, 9 Jun 1997 08:14:51 -0400
  From:   "Thomas McGahee" <tom_mcgahee-at-sigmais-dot-com>
    To:   <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

Fellow Coilers,

Since a number of you asked me to e-mail the plans for the Variable
Parallel Gap that I designed, and since it turns out that the
necessary files are fairly small in size, I decided to just send the
whole set of files to the Tesla Image List rather than attempting to
answer all requests one-by-one. tesla-img-at-pupman-dot-com

I will be sending the e-mail with attachments to anyone who requested
it, and to all who request it in the near future. Please be patient,
but if you don't get it within a day, let me know by private e-mail
so I can send it to you.

I am including AutoCad version 12 DWG file and DXF versions. Note
that some versions of AutoCad and other CAD programs may
have trouble importing the DXF file. If you can handle the IGS format
I can send that, but be aware that it is about 128K in size!

The text is also given in several formats including Word 6.0, plain
text, Rich Text Format, and HTML. Wouldn't it be great if we had a
single universal interchange format?

My original text was prepared using Ventura 7 Desktop Publisher and
looks quite nice when printed out, but the text files included herein
look very plain. Oh well, at least one of the versions included here
will hopefully work for you.

For those of you without access to a means to print out the AutoCad
files, my original offer to provide printed copies for $2 still
stands. (The printed copies include full scale 1 to 1 images of all
the component parts. Altogether there are 8 printed pages.)

Fr. Tom McGahee
202 Union Ave.
Paterson, NJ  07502