[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE- (where?) Re: Large Coil

Subject:       RE- (where?) Re: Large Co
       Date:   Fri, 06 Jun 1997 11:22:00 GMT
       From:   robert.michaels-at-online.sme-dot-org (Robert Michaels)
         To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

T>  From:    "DR.RESONANCE" <DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net>
 [ ... ]

T>> > Our company just finished installing a large coil and Van de
Graaff at
T>> > the
T>> > Miami Museum of Science, 3280 S. Miami Ave., if you are anywhere
near
T>> > that
T>> > location.

 [ ... ]

        Forgive my ignoramus - but - Miami - er, the big one, in
        Florida??  I'd hate to make a seriously-wrong turn coming
        in off I-75.

                There are a lot of Miami-this's and Miami-that's
                floating around, including a Miami County in Ohio
                just over the Michigan line (and a Miami Univer-
                sity - I know not where except it's not anywhere
                near Florida).

                        The Miami were originally a tribe of
                        Indians (or native American peoples,
                        as is now pc) living in the Wisconsin/Indiana
                        area (tho they probably didn't know it at the
                        time -- or have any Tesla coils).

                                      Lost between Wisconsin and
                                      Florida, in -- Detroit, USA

                                      Robert Michaels