[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solid state Tesla coils

Subject:  Solid state Tesla coils
  Date:   Mon, 2 Jun 1997 11:46:56 -0400
  From:   "Thornton, Russ #CSR2000" <ThorntoR-at-csreng.pafb.af.mil>
    To:   "'Tesla discussion Group'" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>

For those interested in Solid state Tesla coils, I have located and
scanned a few articles I have collected.  Since they are so large I will
not post them to the list, even the image list unless the moderator says
it is OK.  I also have an article for the plans to a small TC called the
Square Tesla Coil.  There is one article I annot find yet on a very
small Electron tube TC that used a TV flyback transformer.  I will keep
looking.

The files and their sizes are as follows:

Solid state TC article #1              1.2 meg
Solid state TC article #2              2.9 meg
Square Tesla Coil                        2.2 meg

They are each in files corresponding to each page of the article.

If you are interested in any of these I will be willing to e-mail them
to you.  Please let me know if you want each page transmitted separately
or not.  If you make no request I will send all in one message.  I
request only those that are serious about these respond and not those
who just want to archive them.  A lot of response will really overwhelm
my mail system.  If it gets bad I may have to spread out deliveries over
several days so be prepared.

I also have an article on making large HV caps but have not scanned it
yet. If there is interest I will scan it also.

Russ
Russ Thornton
CSR 2040,
Building 989, Rm.  A1-N20