[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 2nd Annual TCBOM Tesla/Sweat-thon

From: 	richard hull[SMTP:rhull-at-richmond.infi-dot-net]
Sent: 	Wednesday, July 30, 1997 8:29 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re:  2nd Annual TCBOM Tesla/Sweat-thon

At 10:54 PM 7/28/97 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

I'm sorry Steve but I gotta kick in on this one....

Lots of people ask me how to join the TCBOR.  There is only one criteria to
being a TCBOR member... attend the monthly mettings in Richmond regularly!
No dues, no officers, no parliamentary proceedings, etc.  Just be there
regularly.

Larry Adams, monthly, drives to Richmond from DC. (two hour drive)  He is a
regular TCBOR member.  Kim Goins two friends are actually all of our friends
as they were T.R. Leary and his sidekick Tom.  These fellows hail from Va.
Beach and attend every TCBOR meeting as regular as I do. (2 hour drive)  So
all are true TCBOR members in good standing.  Thus, there were 5 actual
TCBOR regular members at attendance at your Teslathon.

I wasn't kidding Sunday when I noted that the TCBOR members outnumbered the
TCBOM members.  I was sorry that Mitch and the older gentleman in the TCBOM
couldn't make it.

Again, I had as much fun as I have EVER had at any Teslathon!  Carefree and
floatin' in th' pool.  I deserved it though as I had to hussle to beat you
out of all those Keithleys and in that 95 degree heat, I needed that pool
action after the fest.

Your Tesla buddy and proud owner of six new Keithleys,

Richard