[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wireless Power Receiver!!

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, July 22, 1997 5:18 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Wireless Power Receiver!!

Hi Adam:

Yes -- we did make a sort of wireless power receiver using one of our model
M-150 resonance transformers operating at 6.5 kva.  We were going for
distance and we successful at lighting up a 48" long neon lamp at a
distance of 3/4 mile from the transmitter -- an identical M-150 machine.

We were going to rectify and measure output but the project got shelved
when we had to go back to "work".

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net