[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Power versus Spark Length

From: 	tesla[SMTP:tesla-at-ixx.se]
Sent: 	Friday, July 18, 1997 10:53 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Power versus Spark Length

At 23:12 1997-07-15 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Hehe, i bet you would. Mee too without any hesitation.

Why don't we contact a filthy rich oil sheik who has done everything twice

and can't seem to find anything to spend his money on....

Let's go surfin' in the sahara....... =)

Anyway interesting specs, thanks!

//Matt

<fontfamily><param>Times New

        <bold> Matthias "Tesla" Andersson

tesla-at-engelholm.se

</bold>     <italic>-"Why am i glowing in the dark?"

</bigger></fontfamily>