[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Museum Coil Photo--Try #2

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Thanks Chuck,
I for one appreciate your effort in getting the pictures and description of
the museum coil.
I like to see as many examples as people are willing to post. Your coil
should be quite
interesting when finished (nice pictures). There is a big difference
between your primary and this museum coil.
Dave Huffman