[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ed's striking problem

<< Ed,

 That's merely what we all  need!  Even though I have this marvelous large
 workshop building now the ceiling height is only 10 ft 4 inches.  I
 am in the same boat as you in that to operate MTC or larger coils I
 must wait for a weather opportunity, also coordinate a visiting
 helper, and set up outside.  I'm knee deep in snow here now and the
 winds are brutal most days.   Oh well!

 When I can swing the financing I propose to raise the ceiling in one
 room that has a 27 X 31 foot floor space where I've already run in
 filtered power and a ground system.  If I add another 15 feet I'll
 get 25 foot ceiling height making a box big enough to set up a decent
 1/2 megavolt commercially capable HV breakdown testing (oh yes and
 great Tesla coiling) room.

 rwstephens >>

rwstephens,

When you get the ceiling raised, we will all be jealous.  Good luck and keep
at it.

Ed Sonderman