[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My 1st capacitors

>I have my secondary bottom end connected to the primary.  When I
>connect the secondary to earth ground along with the center tap of the
>transformers like it should be the output at the secondary is reduced
>by about half.

Please explain this in more detail, it really caught my attention, I use
neon transformers on my coil and want MORE POWER, maybe you can also halp
with this. I also use SW caps and want to make some caps like yours.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Said with A BIG BOOM!

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

Quality Control Accepted #28

What's the difference between a puppy and Woody Jenkins?

	A puppy quits whining after three days.