[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Magnet wire-spark gap

<< Also I have an English made ROTARY SPARK GAP for sale. I am not sure if
this
 would be suitable for Coiling or not. A picture of it is on the TESLA MARKET
 PLACE http://home1/tesla.htm or through my home page at the URL below.

 I started the TESLA MARKET PLACE for the list members but it never did
 really did get much interest. I never did here if anyone who posted items
 for sale if it helped them. I am considering taking it off to save space.

Neither your "picture" page nor your "tesla" page of your website works.
 Perhaps you are unaware of this limitation.

-DavidF-