[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WTB TC coil - small.

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Hi Russell,
You should give some descriptions of what you have/tried. You might get
help that will get something to work.
BTW a small coil won't do much if it is off tune. I have a 1" dia 6" tall
coil that makes 2-3" flames off a brass door knob. That's with half of a
15KV30mA neon and one 650pF door knob cap.
Dave Huffman