[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube coil book

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com Sun Jan 26 13:18:50 1997
> Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 01:39:10 -0500 (EST)
> From: SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
> To: Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Tube coil book

I think you should write a letter demanding a full refund upon the return of
the book you bought from corum.  Also write a letter to the Consummer Product
Trade Comission in Washington DC.  I don't remember there address but if you
send it to Consumer Product Trade Comission, Washington, D.C. they will get
it.  Those people are slow but they will get things done and they have the
power to do it.  You could write to the Better Business Bureau in the State,
County or Town where you bought the book.  The better business bureau has no
power to do anything about your problem. The seller of the book may not know
that and it might scare him into giving you a refund.  The better business
bureau will check into the problem and make some phone calls and write some
letters and may scare the hell out of the person that sold you that worthless
book of circuits with no values.  The better business bureau can also inform
the United States Attorney and the Attorney can file criminal charges against
the seller of the book.  If you inform the seller of the book about what you
intend to do I will bet he will waste no time in sending you a refund.  I
have been down this road a few time and most mail order business will do what
ever it takes to avoid attracting attention to themself especially when the
government is involved.

Gary Weaver