[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: EMI Line Filters

>All,
>
>I'm trying to locate large high-current EMI line filters (240v at 75 to
>100amps). Does anyone know where I can purchase them at a reasonable
>price? I've tried several salvage warehouses, but haven't been able to
>locate any.
>
>Chuck

I got a bunch of big 200amp 240v "FilCoil" line filters from Fair Radio a
while ago (last spring?), and I'll bet they still have some.   They came
brand new in their original boxes, and were $12 each.  They are the single
line type, i.e. it's a metal box with a single big threaded connector at
each end, and you ground the case.  On a 240v line you'd need one for each
leg.

Charles Brush
http://www.foundrygroup-dot-com/cbrush
server _still_ down!!!