[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: output

>Subscriber: major-at-vicksburg-dot-com Mon Jan 20 22:17:03 1997
>Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 01:50:39 -0600
>From: RODERICK MAXWELL <major-at-vicksburg-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: output

[snip]

>  Thank you for the info, but I think I'll try a Richard Quick style gap
>first I already have the parts on hand and I'd have to buy the vaccuum
>cleaner! But I'll keep it in mind.
>

>                               Frankensteins Helper
>                                       Max

Max,
	Contact:

	American Science & Surplus
	847-982-0870	order phone
	800-934-0722	fax
	www.sciplus-dot-com

	Item: 25959
	Mean Vacuum Machine
`	$12.50

	"It's big, with a 5 3/4" by 2 3/4" blade housing and a 3 3/8"
by 3 1/2" motor. It's hungry, operation at 120 VAC and 8 amp. And it's
fast, spinning at over 12,000 rpm. Air rushes in through its 1 3/4"
inlet and is vented through (41) 3/8" slots in the blade housing. A 2
3/8" fan on one end keeps the motor cool.  And look at the price!
Could it really be this cheep?"

	I believe that several people on this list are using this
blower (sic) for quenching/cooling their static gaps.

	jim