[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: new primary

Tesla List wrote:

> > Subject: new primary
>
> Subscriber: major-at-vicksburg-dot-com Sun Jan 26 22:08:04 1997
> Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 18:43:28 -0600
> From: RODERICK MAXWELL <major-at-vicksburg-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: new primary
>
> Tesla List wrote:
> >
> > Subscriber: davide-at-exit1.i-55-dot-com Sun Jan 26 13:17:58 1997
> > Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 00:07:21 -0600
> > From: David Euans <davide-at-exit1.i-55-dot-com>
> > To: Tesla group <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> > Subject: new primary
> >
> >(snip)
> > We also gave our secondary two coats of
> > a two part product called KraftKote.  It makes a tough coating that
> > seems to be somewhat flexible and therefore might not crack as easily as
> > Behr Build 50.  Only time will tell.  We also used a product called Eat
> > a Bubble that helps remove the small bubbles that form in the curing
> > process of epoxies.  We got both products from a company called Klock
> > Kit.  I don't have the phone # in front of me, but will find it if
> > anyone is interested.
> >
> > Will post photos when we get it all back together, hopefully in the next
> > two weeks
> >
> > Dave Euans
>
>    I'm allways looking for new plastic materials. Let me have it!
To Chip:

I think I sent this reply out early this week but haven't seen it on the
list, so I' re-posting. (probably hit the wrong key :) )
Dave Euans

Roderick and others interested:

We got the KraftKote from KLOCKIT in Lake Geneva, WI phone (800)
556-2548

We used Bar and Tabletop KraftKote item # 36513 for 1/2 gal size
($22.95).  They also sell it in one and four gallon sizes.

Eat-A-Bubble is item # 36001 ($9.95)

Hope it works well for you.

Dave Euans