[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Museum Coil Revisited

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: DavidF4797-at-aol-dot-com Wed Jan  1 21:19:37 1997
> Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 13:46:30 -0500
> From: DavidF4797-at-aol-dot-com
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: Museum Coil Revisited
>

> <big Snip>
>

> After discussing the merits of various cap case designs, I am convinced that
> the rectangular cap design is clearly superior to the cylindrical style and
> is well worth the extra money.
>
> -DavidF-

Hello David:
	Thanks for sharing your discussion on cap design at a point when I can
still pick one or the other.  What you reviewed does make sense and I do
recall several months ago when a couple in the group did have a sloshing
noixe in their caps, most likely from the air bubble.  I will be call
Plastic Caps back tomorrow and seeing about the voltage rating and ask
for some advice in that area.  Again, thanks for the comments!

Chuck Curran