[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Richard Quick Spark Gaps

Hello everyone! Is there a FAQ file somewhere concerning Richard Quick's
style Quenching Spark Gaps? It seems folks on this list are using them to
a good degree of success, yet I have not yet run into a
description/construction file about such Gaps. If someone could please
point me in the right direction that would be most appreciated.
Thanks again...
                                 Tesla Coils are good.
                                 --Bert S.

[ Check out the ftp site maintained by Kristian Ukkonen -- ftp.funet.fi,
  /pub/sci/electrical/tesla/misc/spark* -- Chip]