[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Open Letter

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> What we need is a Good Repository of Up-To-Date
> Information of USE to ALL COILERS and Available to ALL Coilers (and
> Would-Be Coilers, too!).

That's what I've proposed the TCDP for, I also have friends in the book
industry, who could give _very_ helpful advice on getting this stuff
published.  Of course, I intend to make every bit of information that is
part of the TCDP freely available.

> If you read this far and haven't Dumped this into the Recycle Bin yet, then
> maybe you are the Kind of Person that will respond to a Request I have. I
> want to continue the Idiot's Guide to include, ultimately, ALL the aspects
> of Tesla Coils.

Would you be willing to consider having your "Idiot's Guide" part of the
TCDP?  The LDP has entire books that are part of it, and an "Idiot's Guide
to Tesla Coils" would fit in wonderfully with the TCDP.  If you're
unwilling to put it in TeX format, I will for you.

> If Each of us Gives a Little, we will ALL of Us Gain a Lot. I need YOUR
> Input!

Precisely, which is why I'm trying to drum up support for the TCDP.
Really, it's utterly useless to have some odd 15 seperate tiny
organizations documenting Tesla coils, when it could be done far more
effectively as one big organization.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html
                "Jordi, I cannot stun my cat."