[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Motion Pictures

At 12:00 AM 1/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 09:45:47 -0600
>From: huffman <huffman-at-fnal.gov>
>To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
>Subject: Motion Pictures
>
>Hi Chip,
>Here is a short AVI of my latest TC. It was shot in the dark so the quality
>is kinda low, but it is more interesting that a still photo.
>When I get home I will send you the source code for the program.
>Dave

Dave,

After looking at your AVI on a editing system and closely examining each
frame, you can clearly see on your shirt the gap going off and the spark
response to the gap fireing. I looked also at the gradual formation of the
sparks and thought about something (IDEA)!!!  I have access to pro video and
film equipment, what I have in mind is a high speed overhead FILM
(Mechanical type) camera that would show clerly the spark formation in
relation to the gaps fireing. I also would like to point out that even after
film to video conversion there would be no frame loss, if you have the
original AVI uncompressed I would like to see that, please let me know if
you can email if to me, I will pass along another of my email addresses for
you to send it to.

PS> Seeing how you can capture video, why not get on the CuSeeMe reflector I
have and we can chat live video and text and so on. If you need the CuSeeMe
software I can give you the URL or just send it to ya. (Provided you have
the setup ro even would like to do something like that.)

Again, GREAT WORK DAVE!!
   * T   E   S   L   A      C   O   I   L   S *
Kevin Nardelle   knardell-at-accesscom-dot-net
My main web page soon to be all TESLA
related with lotsa pictures and links.
http://www.accesscom-dot-net/nardell

Non related sites I have
The Louisiana Swamps Online (Under construction)
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev
Get me on CuSeeMe for live video and chat!
Shop talk, Show and tell, Ect...
The Continuum Reflector-High speed and Color
204.107.221.9 Conf. ID 2601