[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: trigger

HI

YOU CAN'T BE TOO SAFE.  That why I am still alive.  I don't take any chances
with this capacitor bank.  I never trust anything no matter what it is until
I have tested it several times first and then I still don't trust it.  I
always use a 50' extension cord to power up the capacitor.  If the capacitors
decide to self destruct I am 50' away.  I know there is enough power stored
up in the caps that if anyone touched it they would never know what happened.
Instant death.  It scares me even when I am being safe.  I got it out this
summer and discharged it twice. Sounds like a stick of dynamite going off. It
had been several years sence I discharge it before.  Thnaks for the safety
tip.

http://www.MTSU.edu/~infs0041/nitemare.html

Gary Weaver