[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Isolation Transformer

Someone on the list mentioned they need an isolation transformer.  I found 5
at the scrap yard. They are 240/480 volts primary and 120/240 secondary at
3KVA.  I can probably buy these for about $50.00 each.  These transformers
are heavy.  They probably weigh 80 to 100 lbs. each.  Shipping charges to
send a transformer to you may cost more than the transformer itself.  If you
live near me (Tennessee) you can pick it up.  If you want one let me know
before Monday if you can.  Items at the scrap yard don't last more than a day
or so then they go to the crusher.  They know me at the scrap yard and will
let me buy a transformer and test it to see if it is good.  If its bad I can
return it for another one. I can ask them to hold the transformers a few days
before they crush them to give you time to think about shipping.

http://www.tinaja-dot-com

Gary Weaver