[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: "Supplement to Modern Tesla Coil Theory"

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: 100624.504-at-CompuServe.COM Thu Jan  9 22:31:30 1997
> Date: 09 Jan 97 17:11:50 EST
> From: Alan Sharp <100624.504-at-CompuServe.COM>
> To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: Re:  "Supplement to Modern Tesla Coil Theory"
>
> Someone mentioned: Duane Bylund's "Supplement to Modern
> Tesla Coil Theory". I found Bylund's first book very useful
> indeed - where can I buy the suppliment - I haven't seen it
> in any of the catalogues. How much is it? Where can I get it
> -preferably a source which takes Visa and ships to the UK.
>
> Alan Sharp (UK)

Alan,

This is a stapled 25 page supplement, and is only available directly
from Duane by sending $4.00 (US) to him at:

  Duane Bylund
  140 S. 700 E.
  Spanish Fork, Utah  84660
  USA

You may need to increase this somewhat to cover postage outside the USA.
In the supplement Duane covers a series of measurements he made
comparing distributed (transmission line) versus lumped (RLC) analysis,
Q measurements, some interesting speculation on corona discharge, and an
interesting way to do a calibrated measurement of the high voltage
output of a coil. Definately worth getting!

Hope this helps!

-- Bert --