[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

a short visit at Bert H.

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

Hi Bert/Group,
I have an FTP site available for some of the larger files.
At ftp://d0huff.fnal.gov/ there are two files bert2.avi and bert3.avi that
are from my first visit with Bert. They should have been shot with a tripod
and not toward the bright outside light but they do show some interesting
arcs. I can only capture frames at 7 fps at this windows size so many of
the arcs are missing from the sequence. I did remove most of the frames
that had nothing interesting. The raw avi file was 24 megabytes, not
something I can readily get from home to work.
Enjoy,
Dave