[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Web Site Open;

Well, I started tonight by getting a vid cap of my seconday and thought...
WOW, this would be nice for a web site background!

Ok, I put the site up, now I am looking for those who would like to share
their ideas, plans and findings with the world. I invite anyone to submit
their formulas, plans, ideas, experiments, ect. for posting on my web site.
I accept anything valid to TC stuff so send away, I would also like to ask
permission to folks that already have pages to create links to theirs.

The site is under MAJOR construction so don't expect much yet!

here is the URL if you would like to take a peek;
http://www.icorp-dot-net/users/kev/tesla

I have alot of room on the server so let me know if you would like to
submit, you will get the credit of course:)

                                       Regards,
                                            Kevin Nardelle

Quality Control Accepted #28

What's the difference between a puppy and Woody Jenkins?

	A puppy quits whining after three days.