[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Open Letter

<< This Idiot's Guide is not about ME! It is something I
 >hope will be for YOU, or even Better, ALL of US, Together. And I hope that
 >no one gets Offended if I include in the Idiot's Guide not only what YOU
 >think, but Also what some Other People think as well.
 >
 >If Each of us Gives a Little, we will ALL of Us Gain a Lot. I need YOUR
 >Input!
 >
 >If all else fails, try something else.
 >Fr. Tom McGahee

 Personally, I think that the name of your guide should be something else.
 The last thing any of us need is to have contributed information to an
idiot.
 "Idiots" have no business around high-voltage. "Beginner's Guide" seems more
 reasonable to me. No disrepect to idiots, or non-idiots, intended.

 My 2 cents,

 Dan

Dan,

I agree.  Ed Sonderman