[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Corum Book

Tesla List wrote:

> Subscriber: SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com Thu Jan 30 22:57:10 1997
> Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 20:30:41 -0500 (EST)
> From: SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
> To: Tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Corum Book
>
> I owe Amazon Books an apology for ranting before asking. Upon inquiry, the
> book I bought was indeed 8.00 and they are refunding my credit card 47.00.
> Thats a relief, I do at times have a tendency to be an ass first and then ask
> questions, now Ill have to try to get this # 12 out of my mouth.      Stephen
> Sanders

They have yet to change the list price on there WEB Page... Of List:
$55.00 -- Amazon-dot-com Price: $55.00

I am of the understending that the Corum's are solid in there science,
so the data within this book should be, Lets say, grounded? One can
within desperation derive the formulea, But only within a solid frame of
reference!

David Trimmell