[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bert's Big Maggy

At 11:25 PM 2/11/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Subscriber: storey-at-stic-dot-net Tue Feb 11 23:13:22 1997
>Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 14:51:27 -0600
>From: Storey Clamp <storey-at-stic-dot-net>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Bert's Big Maggy
>
>WOW, Bert,
>	It looks like you are doing the most spectacular work in Texas. Is
>there any chance that you might host a Dallas Teslathon to inspire the
>local coilers to greater things? I would be willing to drive from San
>Antonio for a show like that.
>
>Storey Clamp
>San Antonio, Texas

I have hosted some small local "Teslathons", but nothing on the scale that
Richard Hull has.  I even had the pleasure of having John Freau drop by one
of our Saturday spark fests.

If there are any other Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas coilers who would like
to get together later this spring, send me a direct E-mail and we can plan a
'Thon.  If you have any extra variacs, capacitors, wire, cable, connectors,
lasers, optics, gas tubes, etc., a Teslathon is a good place to try and
trade/sell/buy such items.  I really enjoy meeting fellow coilers and
hearing their stories and seeing their coils in action.  Nothing quite like
the smell of ozone in the evening!

Bert Pool
nikki-at-fastlane-dot-net