[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hi there

Just saying hi, as i'm new to this list. I was quite overwhelmed by the
amount of postings to this list!. Great!. anyway I have played around with
Van De Graff generators for a while now and have decided to move on to
something a bit more interesting (and powerful). so I'm looking for a Tesla
coil design for a medium size coil (producing fairly big sparks). I don't
mind constructing my own caps or my own coils as I have access to anything
I might need (I'm training to be an electrical engineer). also is there
like a good Tesla coil 'bible' on the net?. Because I live in New Zealand
we have _very_ little information on tesla coils and it takes ages for any
books to get mailed here. Actually are there by any chance New Zealanders
on here?, I would really love to get in touch!.Thanks,

	ken.