[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coil Research

Hello all,
            I am doing some research into certain secondary
parameters and would appreciate some info on working coils (if you
have two or more, so much the better):

Secondary Height=
Diameter=
Turns=
Wire diameter=
Top terminal Type, Size=
Resonant Frequency with terminal=
Q without terminal (optional)=
Q with terminal (optional)=

Primary cap value=
Peak primary cap voltage=
Breaks per sec=
Output length to grounded rod=

    It doesn't matter a bit what you personally think of the coil as
I have no interest in comparing designs that way. I am interested in
systems of *all* power levels and magnifiers are included. I need a
wide range.

    Research Goals :
- to verify/modify current thinking on optimum wire size
- to investigate relevance of wirelength to secondary design and
performance
- to compare theoretical analyses of performance with real life coils
- to investigate issues associated with scaling systems up in size

     Please, please respond to me personally with the information
requested. I cannot stress enough that the enterprise will be a total
failure without a healthy response. I will be happy to mail to those
that do any findings I make. I have no interest in duplicating
designs. The information will be treated as confidential if
requested.

Thanks in advance,
Malcolm