[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Thanks to John

Thanks John Freau for the schematics, they are clear and precise and I will
have it built as soon as I can presuade Richard Hull to dig down DEEP in his
ham fest booty for those resistors etc I need, heh heh :) Seriously though,
you mention a 304TL and that a more powerful tube can be used. What is an
example of a more powerful tube? What is the most powerful tube that I could
use that is obtainable from a tube supplier? Can I parallel morthan one for a
longer spark? Im going to go to some expense on this one and I anticipate the
end result to be a sight to behold. I will definately send pictures of the
finished product along with some of the other coils I have.By the way,
doorknobs dont have a mica dielectric do they? Probably not as I have a few
of them and could use them on the tube coil, are they suitable?  Stephen
Sanders