[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Upload of pics

[snip]
>I sent Chip almost a dozen pictures of my current magnifier driver,
>including an attempt to run the secondary as a conventional Tesla coil (not
>recommended!)
>This driver uses my special tunable primary that I have talked about before.
>
>I was wielding a video camera during the actual magnifier runs, and didn't
>get any stills of the 90 inch sparks :(
>
>Bert Pool
>nikki-at-fastlane-dot-net

Hi Bert,

Excellent pictures!  It does indeed look like it could get up and walk
away.  If you or anyone else here would ever like some still video frame
grabs, I'd be happy to help.  I haven't offered to grab video sequences for
people simply because my system is a frame-by-frame one, and while the
quality is great, it is a royal pain to set up and get working (SMPTE code,
sync, computer interface etc.).  However it is very easy for me to do
640x480 still grabs from VHS or S-VHS tape.   Frame grabs are not great
quality in general, but with some de-interlacing etc. in Photoshop, they
get the point across.

Anyway, nice looking system!

Charles Brush
http://www.foundrygroup-dot-com/cbrush