[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla & Edison on NPR

I have no access, easily, to more apropos forums, so....

NPR "Talk of the Nation/Science Friday" had an hour on Edison, this
afternoon, (as this is 150 years since his birth...)  which i stumbled into the
middle of.  Some discussion of Tesla (which is where i stumbled into it...),
which seemed fair and reasonable, with some discussion as to WHY Edison was
so much better known, etc.  I was on the move and could not try to call in
8)>>...

It Occurs to Me that someone in the Tesla Community might mount a gentle
letter writing campaign (postamster-at-npr-dot-org, for lack of a better) to have
a similar 150 year hour on Tesla....

	regards
	dwp

[ I believe that atc-at-npr-dot-org (All Things Considered) will also work --
Chip]