[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sonotube HV properties (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 16:05:07 -0500
From: "Edward J. Wingate" <ewing7-at-frontiernet-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Sonotube HV properties (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

Greg,

The sonotube I used for my twin was obtained from Keystone Builders
Supply in Rochester, N.Y. and is made by Sonoco Products in Canadaigua,
N. Y. I believe Sonoco Products has other plants around the country.
Keystone has other outlets around New York state, but I don't know if
they have other places around the country. Most large commercial
builders' supply companies should have similar products. Just be certain
that the tubes are stored indoors in dry conditions and have not been
exposed to rain or snow. As I said before, these aren't the ideal
coilforms, but when you get up into the 18" to 36" diameter coils, more
ideal materials aren't as easy to find to find or as reasonably priced.

Ed