[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla List (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 17:36:43 -0900
From: Levi Dempsey <Dem-at-matnet-dot-com>
To: testla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Tesla List

Hello all,

	My name is Levi Dempsey and I have just joined this list.  I
would very much like to build a Tesla coil but I do not know a whole lot
about physics or electrictal stuff.  What I really need is a parts list
and a description of how to build it [in laymans terms :-)].  If anyone
would happen to have such a thing I would very much appreacite a copy.
Also if anyone happens to know a place to get plans I would also be
greatful.  Thanks for your help.

		Sincerely,
			Levi Dempsey      Dem-at-matnet-dot-com

[ Check out the ftp site ftp.funet.fi in /pub/sci/electrical/tesla.
  -- Chip]