[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More Secondary Research (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 19:13:40 -0600
From: Rick Holland <rickh-at-ghg-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <mod1-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: More Secondary Research (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:
 I have found in the past that sticking two well calculated 1/4-

--
Malcolm,

Perhaps this is just ocean foam, but how does the system know that you
want to operate at half-wave and not at a higher freq quarter-wave freq?
I realize that the match between pri capacitance and pri inductance
should spell out a particular freq, but if you're going to limit the
thing to half as opposed to quarter wave freq, wouldn't some sort of
bandwidth limiting be required in addition to the normal specs? Perhaps
I'm not being clear (hell, it's not completely clear to me!) but it
seems that a whole new mathematics and design approach would be
necessary.

   Rick Holland

   The answer is 42.