[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tubing, how bizarre they are! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 01:58:45 -0500 (EST)
From: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Tubing, how bizarre they are! (fwd)

<<
> John Freau"

> I am a bit confused as to which is the screen and suppressor grids.
> Attached to this measage is a schematic of the 803, if you could kindly
> tell me which is which, I would be very greatfull. The 15K resister to
> G2(2) or G3(4), and the 45K across them? G1(3) would then go to the Grid
> leak coil, correct?
> Thanks for your help,

> David Trimmell

David,

The 15k resistor goes to G2(2).    And yes, the 45k goes across G2(2) and
G3(4).   Yes, the grid coil goes to G1(3).   BTW,  sounds like you're getting
pretty good results with the triode arrangement also.   You may want to try
other resistor values (as an experiment) also, since I didn't.

Happy tube coiling,

John Freau