[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Signal Generator or whatever

From: 	John H. Couture[SMTP:couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net]
Sent: 	Tuesday, December 23, 1997 2:46 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Signal Generator or whatever

At 04:58 AM 12/8/97 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

  Alfred -

  Try      www.mgte-dot-com

  He may have another surplus Exact 5210 like I have. This is the perfect
generator for Tesla coil testing. Unlike RF generators it has plenty of
output for checking coils. It covers less than one hertz to one megahertz,
sine, square, and triangle waveforms.

  There are several ways to check the natural frequency and Q of a coil.
Some are shown in my books you have. Let me know if you have any questions.

  John Couture