[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: pacemaker & TC's (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:56:57 +0500
From: "Alfred A. Skrocki" <alfred.skrocki-at-cybernetworking-dot-com>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: pacemaker & TC's (fwd)

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997 17:29:05 EST
<LINEMAN23K-at-aol-dot-com>
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: pacemaker & TC's (fwd)
>
> Thanks to all who answered my post.  As for Mom, I think I'll just let her
> veiw the tape.  You only have one Mom!

As you said you only have one mom, and if one is going to error it should
certainly be on the side of caution. I will also point out though that
a rather inexpensive Faraday cage could be built, and with it grounded and
your mom sitting inside, she should be able to be just a few feet beyond
striking range and watch with no ill effects what so ever, aside from an
increased heart rate from the excitement! I guess it breaks down to how
much "faith" one has in physics and electronics.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  -at- -at-  )
                           Alfred A. Skrocki
                   Alfred.Skrocki-at-CyberNetworking-dot-com
                             .ooo0   0ooo.
                               \_)   (_/