[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Colored sparks (photography) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 12:51:48 -0500 (EST)
From: Wes A Brzozowski <wesb-at-blue.spectra-dot-net>
To: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Colored sparks (photography)

On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

This is exactly the result commonly gotten when photographing
pyrotechnics. There are a number of reasons, as well as things to do to
fix the problem. Unfortunately, not being much of a photography buff,
I've never really paid attention to the discussions I've heard on the
subject. But I do have a pointer for some information: there are always
a few heavily experienced pyrotechnic hobbyists hanging out on the
rec.pyrotechnics newsgroup, mostly just trying to keep the kids there
from hurting themselves. They appreciate the more rational questions
like the one your problem poses, and they can either answer your
question, or guide you to people who've already solved a problem which
may be very much like the one you're experiencing.

Best of luck, and let us know how it goes...

Wes B.

* wesb-at-spectra-dot-net *       "It's a magical world, Hobbes ol' buddy...       *
*                  *          ..Let's go exploring."     - Calvin           *