[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: Air core chokes

From: 	Zuma[SMTP:mwise-at-ns.sosis-dot-com]
Reply To: 	mwise-at-ns.sosis-dot-com
Sent: 	Friday, December 12, 1997 10:25 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Air core chokes

I was wondering if anyone knew the size to make an air core choke
for a neon tranny. I am running a .01uf cap with a 15000-at-60ma
tranny. Also on safety gaps, do the gaps need to fire to ground.
I made the mistake on two past 15000-at-30ma neons and fried them both.
I plan on doing as much as possibly to protect this transformer, even
though it was free. But that is not the point, they are fairly hard to
come by in good working condition for no cost. Any info on the chokes
and safety gaps would be very helpful. Thanks...

Chris