[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Colored sparks

From: 	Steve Rodway[SMTP:Legion-at-bigfoot-dot-com]
Sent: 	Thursday, December 11, 1997 11:32 AM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Colored sparks

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]
	This sounds like a great experiment, but I do have a few reservations,
the trace of remaining sodium will most likly swamp any other color you
try to produce, as sodium is one of the strongest color emmiters there
is, also vapors from copper and barium would probably be quite toxic, so
ourdoors would be sensible, with the operator upwind of the coil.

--
*Stephen Rodway             Legion-at-Bigfoot-dot-com *  Support your local *
*Tel. +44 1684 567588                          *     coroner....     *