[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Weird ideas [humidity gauges]

From: 	Thornton, Russ #CSR2000[SMTP:ThorntoR-at-rc.pafb.af.mil]
Sent: 	Monday, December 08, 1997 10:28 AM
To: 	'Tesla discussion Group'
Subject: 	RE: Weird ideas [humidity gauges]

Heck, I make my own relative hygrometers for nothing!  Just glue about a
1/8" wide cutoff of endgrain wood( from a board about 8" to 12") to a
strip of metal or plastic.  I particularly use a piece of the new PVC
venetian blinds.  Mount any way you want.  Mine will deflect from 0 to
about 45 degrees when it is very dry in the house.  Of course I am about
as cheap as they come.