[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sources for variacs

From: 	Thornton, Russ #CSR2000[SMTP:ThorntoR-at-rc.pafb.af.mil]
Sent: 	Monday, December 08, 1997 5:54 AM
To: 	'Tesla discussion Group'
Subject: 	RE: sources for variacs

The cheapest place would be at a hamfest, although not the most
convenient if you need it right now.  I have a list for the southeast:

Atlanta   was in June
Next up:
February 1		Dalton, GA
March 21		Kennehoochee, GA
March 27-28	Columbus, GA
April 18		Warner Robins, GA
May 9		Statesboro, GA
May 16-17		Tocca/Hartwell, GA

I have the ones in Florida if you want to travel that far.  let me know.

Russ Thornton
CSR 2040,
Building 989, Rm.  A1-N20
Phone: (407) 494-6430