[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Heating PE in oven.

From: 	Barton B. Anderson[SMTP:mopar-at-mn.uswest-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, December 07, 1997 12:49 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: Heating PE in oven.

Tesla List wrote:

> [...]

  Daniel, I don't think the poly would degrade at what you are heating it at,
but I would worry that the stability of the thickness of the dielectric would
become non-linear and you would run the possibility of creating a thin spot
(hard to detect at .006). The dielectric is only as good as it's weakest point
or thinnest point in this case. Seems quite a risk for the benefit your seeking.

Bart