[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help me

From: 	Edward V. Phillips[SMTP:ed-at-alumni.caltech.edu]
Sent: 	Tuesday, August 26, 1997 2:39 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	Re: Help me

">                   Hi there it's me again!
>Today I got an offer from a Neon advertising firm for two neon xformers, both
>4000-7000V at 1-3A, one used for $100 and one new for $85 (I have to ask them
>about this). What do you think about this? Shell I buy one of those babies?
Are
>they cheap or expensive? Help me, pleeaase!
>
>Merlin"
	Just got back from vacation and reading the mail, so this has
probably been answered.  Gus, note that those are one to three amp
(bombarder?) transformers, not 30 or 60 ma neons.  Sounds like a
pretty good price to me for transformers with this output.  (Assuming
I read Merlin right ab out the current.)
Ed