[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: sync motor prices

From: 	Teslaman-at-aol-dot-com[SMTP:Teslaman-at-aol-dot-com]
Sent: 	Sunday, August 10, 1997 12:07 PM
To: 	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: 	sync motor prices

Bert H. Bert P. all..

  I will sell the modified sync. motors 3600 R.P.M. at $22.00 plus shipping.
(not U.P.S.!)   Unmodified non-sync. 3450 R.P.M. motors which you can modify
for $11.00, and the run capacitors for either motor $5.00 each.   The 5 to
6uf run capacitors can be found locally in your area in most elect/motor
supplers. (save yourself my shipping charges by buying your own cap.locally)
  I won't know shipping charges untill this Monday, my guess is $5.00 to
$10.00 regular mail.

Knowing what area of the U.S. you are in will help define shipping charges
better.

Kevin E.