[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

FW: 24" Sphere

From: 	DR.RESONANCE[SMTP:DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net]
Sent: 	Sunday, August 03, 1997 2:46 PM
To: 	Tesla List
Subject: 	Re: 24" Sphere

Good tip Gary --- sounds like a great terminal for a 600 KV Van de Graaff.
We use 30 inch diameter terminals which provide up to 750 KV on dry days
and our larger 40 in dia. terminal provides 1.1 MEV on a day when the
humidity is 30% or less.  It also sounds like a great ground ball for your
huge coil project!

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net