[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More rotary gap questions... (fwd)

Subject:       Re: More rotary gap questions... (fwd)
       Date:   Tue, 22 Apr 1997 07:57:17 +1200
       From:   "Malcolm Watts" <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
         To:   tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

Fr. Tom,
         I don't dispute what you say, but which part of the primary
runs hottest? That is where the most power is lost. I once ran braid
in a primary (just 2 feet) and lost as much power in that as the gap.
As a matter of principle, all interconnects in my serious expts are
pipe and made as short as possible.

Malcolm